Do you need someone to prepare your personal income tax return? I can help you by filing your return for you to the CRA through their secure EFile system. You can chose to see me in person, drop off your paperwork, or go paperless and send your paperwork to me securely online.

I offer services to all personal income tax clients:
– Students
– Seniors
– Families
– People with disabilities.
– Union Workers
And more!